Chelsea Chevrolet Buick PREFERRED OWNER PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Preferred Owner Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Chelsea Chevrolet Buick through which owners can earn reward dollars to be redeemed in the service/parts department for assistance with repairs or purchase of parts.
2. When redeeming reward dollars they cannot be combined in conjunction with any coupons or specials.
3. A maximum dollar award/redemption amount applies to each transaction and Chelsea Chevrolet Buick reserves the right to change these amounts at any time without prior notice.
4. Valid only at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick.
5. Upon receipt of the membership ID number, member agrees to be bound by these program rules, terms and conditions.
6. Members of a household may combine reward dollars under a household account for vehicles registered at the same address.
7. Reward dollars will not be rewarded retroactively.
8. Members cannot assign earnings to any other party. Members cannot pool accumulated earnings for any reason. Membership and reward dollars cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and reward dollars have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
?s balance can be checked online at www.gmpreferredowner.com.
10. Transaction credits and account adjustments will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
11. When redeeming earnings towards a service repair, members must present a valid account number or acceptable identification to complete transaction.
13. Membership ID numbers remain the property of the Dealership and must be surrendered upon request.
14. Participation in the Preferred Owner Program is offered at the sole discretion of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick and may be terminated at any time without prior notice.
15. Chelsea Chevrolet Buick reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) from participation if in its sole judgment the member violates the rules, terms and regulations governing this program. In the event disqualification or program termination, accumulated earnings will be immediately terminated.
16. All members must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
17. Accumulated reward dollars may not be redeemed if you are in default under the terms and conditions of these rules or with any obligation which may be due Chelsea Chevrolet Buick.
18. Chelsea Chevrolet Buick, General Motors and FMReps Distribution Inc.
reserve the right to audit all accounts for compliance with these rules. In the event the audit reveals discrepancies, the processing of the program earnings may be delayed until such discrepancies are resolved. Chelsea Chevrolet Buick reserves the right to make any and all decisions as to the validity of accumulated reward dollars. All such decisions are final.
19. Corporations, partnerships, LLCs, employees of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick and various other entities may not be eligible to participate.
20. Nothing in these rules or in the program shall be construed to establish an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between Chelsea Chevrolet Buick, FMReps Distribution Inc, GM or any other party.
FMReps Distribution Inc., GM and Chelsea Chevrolet Buick assume no liability for changes in the program or for discontinuing a Chelsea Chevrolet Buick service, which may affect the program benefits.
21. Chelsea Chevrolet Buick, FMReps Distribution Inc.
and General Motors reserve the right to change the program rules at any time without prior notice to members
22.Chelsea Chevrolet Buick reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law or legal request in order to cooperate with any law enforcement investigation or in a matter of public safety.