This year, the Silverado comes with new transmission combinations and new towing technologies for Ann Arbor drivers. The engine lineup includes the 3.0L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel, a 2.7L Turbo, and the advanced 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management. Having multiple engine options to choose from means, you can select the right amount of power and efficiency for your specific driving needs. For instance, the 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management pumps out an impressive 420 horsepower, 460 pound-feet of torque, and can tow up to 12,000 pounds. That type of engine is great for job sites throughout Chelsea.
With such a powerful truck, we believe Dexter and Jackson drivers are going to need the best safety features around. Every 2019 Silverado model has been designed with a high-strength steel safety cage. There are also plenty of available active safety features Manchester drivers can choose from including Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and Front Pedestrian Braking. We know you’ll be well-protected inside of your truck.
2019 Silverado Trim Level Information
• Silverado Work Truck – The entry-level model comes in a single-cab configuration and also comes standard with a blacked-out grille, bumpers, and trim.
• Silverado Custom – Following the Work Truck is the Custom trim, which includes LED taillamps and a 7-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
• Silverado Custom Trail Boss – The Custom Trail Boss trim level is available with the Z71 Off-Road Package and receives a two-inch suspension lift.
• Silverado LT – In the middle of the Silverado lineup, the LT comes with a larger 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen display, chrome exterior accents, and LED headlights.
• Silverado RST – RST models come standard with keyless open and start, 18-inch bright silver painted wheels, and all-body-color trim for a more athletic appearance.
• Silverado LT Trail Boss – This trim level comes standard with the Ecotec3 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and an Autotrac 2-speed transfer case.
• Silverado LTZ – Step up to this model and your truck will be equipped with perforated leather-appointed seating and advanced trailering features.
• Silverado High Country – At the top of the list is the High Country. It comes with the industry-first power up/down tailgate, HID headlamps, and 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels.
Visit Chelsea Chevrolet Buick to Purchase or Lease Your 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500
Whether you need a truck for the job site or want a vehicle that’s able to tow a small boat, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 will meet all your expectations. We have a wide selection of models in our inventory available for you to test drive today. Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions about our current inventory or financing. Whether you live in Chelsea or are making the short down from Ann Arbor, we can’t wait to meet you soon!